Did You Know?
Different Types of Lasers Make All the Difference
We strive to give you the best and most complete information on laser technology to help you make an informed decision.
Did you know for Laser Hair Removal:
Different wavelengths are needed for different skin types.
- 755nm Alexandrite is used for lighter skin types 1-3.
- 1064nm Nd:YAG is used for darker skin types 4-6.
- 810nm Diode for skin types 1-4 only.
Intense Pulse Light (IPL) is not the proper device for hair removal. Why?
- Because IPL cannot distinguish between melanin in your skin and melanin in your hair, there can be drastic side effects for darker skin types.
- Do not allow anyone to use an IPL on you if you are a dark skin type!
Did you know for Laser Skin Rejuvenation:
Three treatments, three weeks apart, look years younger!
First treatment is for color issues:
- We use a Sciton BBL or Cynosure Icon IPL for getting the reds and brown spots out
Second treatment is for texture:
- We use the Cynosure Smart Skin Fractional Co2 laser or Cynosure Icon 1540nm for smoothing fine lines and crinkles
Third treatment is for skin tightening:
- We have several radio frequency devices that heat and tighten your skin