Our Team from Left to Right
- Ray Fluken – College Director, Safety and Physics Instructor
- Jess Cozzi – Certified Laser Specialist, Hair Removal Instructor
- Tawney Hilliard – Certified Laser Specialist, Tattoo Removal Instructor
- Jess Brune – Clinic Director, Skin Rejuvenation Instructor
- Ronnie Rubenstein – College Administrator
- Erika Hoffman – Certified Laser Specialist, Hair Removal Instructor
- Renee Muldoon – Certified Laser Specialist
- Connie Marshall – Office Manager
- Leah Royalty – BSN, RN (not pictured)
- Darrick Payne – Medical Director (not pictured)
Medical Director: Darrick Payne, MD
Dr. Payne graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center Medical School at San Antonio. He then completed an internship in Internal Medicine followed by residency in Anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee. He was a Chief Resident in his final year and was voted Outstanding Fourth Year Resident.
After completion of his training, he moved to the Denver area. After practicing anesthesiology for a number of years, and then practicing at the Vein Care Institute/MEND in Lakewood, he next decided to pursue his passion in integrative medicine. Dr. Payne first began working in esthetics over a decade ago, and has worked with a variety of injectables including both toxins and fillers, along with devices ranging from microneedlers to lasers. He truly enjoys the collaborative nature of working as a medical director and bringing added value to patients.