Cosmetic Laser Training Cost
The laser training cost of our comprehensive hands-on Certified Laser Specialist® course is $6,500 and is all-inclusive, there are no hidden fees or extra costs. The cost includes training in laser hair removal, laser tattoo removal, and laser skin rejuvenation, consisting of 20 hours of online then 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training here at the Rocky Mountain Laser College in Denver. Also included are all your books, classroom materials, hotel accommodations and lunches. For students not needing a hotel, we give a $500 credit off the course cost.
0% Interest Financing Options
Two of the nation’s leading banks are now offering 0% interest credit cards that can be used for tuition. If you already have a credit card, you should be able to open one of these accounts without any trouble. Applying is free, and only takes a few minutes. When you receive the card, call us and we will put your tuition on the card so you decide on your payments!
- Chase Bank has the Slate Card with 0% interest for the first 15 months. Click here to go directly to the Chase Bank site and apply for the card.
- The Simplicity Card is offered by CITI Bank. It has 0% interest for the first 18 months. Click here to apply for the CITI Bankcard.
Climb Credit is a new kind of student lending company which finances career-building educational programs. Loans are based on your FICO scores and are not guaranteed. Payments are usually around $200 per month.
- A quick online application – with the ability to add a cosigner – completed in as little as 5 minutes.
- No impact on your credit score.
- Instant decisions with the ability to accept and e-sign your documents in just a few clicks.
- Prepay in part or in whole, at any time without penalty.
- Sorry, but Climb loans cannot be applied toward your hotel stay.
- Friendly and responsive customer service available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (888-510-0533) and instant chat from 9am to 9pm Eastern time.
Apply now at https://climbcredit.com/rockymountainlasercollege
The Rocky Mountain Laser College is not a Title IV school, does not have financial aid and cannot accept student FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) loans or Pell Grants.
The Laser College complies with all VA requirements to accept Chapter 33 Post 9-11 benefits only. But first, we need to see a copy of your current COE before we can determine benefits.
Then combine your options
- Use cash for a down payment
- Apply and use the 0% credit card to pay for the balance of the tuition.
- Or apply for and use a Climb Loan to pay the balance.