Celebrating our 70th Year!
The Rocky Mountain Laser College is the world’s oldest and most prestigious cosmetic laser training college. We started in 1948 as the Rocky Mountain College of Electrolysis. Then in 1996, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the use of aesthetic lasers for hair removal and our courses changed to the new technology along with our name, and we have been training laser ever since. Today, RMLC has the most technologically advanced lasers from multiple different manufacturers for laser training. For more detailed information on DATES CLICK HERE and COSTS CLICK HERE or call us at 303-237-9100 x 1.
The Certified Laser Specialist® (CLS) is a trademarked credential, available only from the Rocky Mountain Laser College. Our laser training school curriculum is approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools Board. Colorado law requires Colorado residents to hold an aesthetician or cosmetology license before taking our course. All of our instructors are employees of the Laser College and practice what they teach by providing these services to the general public each day.
Non-invasive body contouring training now included!
The Rocky Mountain Laser College is now including laser training in the newest and hottest technology, NON-INVASIVE BODY CONTOURING!
So what’s all the hype about? When we reach puberty, our body is done creating fat cells. The cells we have can get bigger and hold more, but our body does not create more cells. So the idea is if we can kill the cells then we won’t get bigger!
There are three ways to reduce the size or number of fat cells in our bodies. We can heat the fat cells to cause their destruction, we can freeze the fat cells to cause their destruction or we can blast the fat cells with very specific wavelengths of laser light to cause their destruction. We teach all three types and the pros and cons of each!
What makes laser training from Rocky Mountain Laser College unique?
- The Certified Laser Specialist® (CLS) is a registered trademark with the US Patent and Trademark Office.
- The CLS laser training credential is only available through the Rocky Mountain Laser College.
- We are a laser training facility, not just a clinic performing treatments for you to observe.
- RMLC is approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education.
- 6 days of intense classroom and hands-on here at the Laser College.
- Laser basics are done from your home computer, at your own pace.
Why attend Rocky Mountain Laser College?
- We teach all the modalities of laser hair removal, laser tattoo removal and laser skin rejuvenation.
- Our Laser Skin Rejuvenation class teaches Co2 fractional and gives hand-on training on the Co2.
- Lasers and Intense Pulse Light (IPL) machines are different and you will learn why.
- We do not sell lasers and we do not get commissions when a graduate buys a laser.
- We use the newest technology and techniques for the most effective results.
- Our laser training pricing is straight forward, no additions or hidden fees.
- We stress laser physics, so you know what laser to use and when not to!
- Our laser training is thorough and complete in cosmetic lasers.
- We are not affiliated with any single manufacturer.
- And we practice what we teach every day.
Reasons to Attend a Regulated School
- Admissions agents are certified.
- State-regulated directors and instructors.
- Facilities are inspected by State Education officials.
- Employers recognize regulated schools as quality institutions.
- The laser training curriculum is State approved, reviewed by experts in the field.
- The complaint process gives students access to a regulatory agency.
- Facilities meet state and local building, fire and health codes.
- Refund policies are determined by state regulations.
- State-approved requirements for admission.
- Instructors are employees and not 1099’s.
Approved and regulated schools meet or exceed the standards required by the Colorado Dept. of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools Board.